Carbon Steel A105 Compression Tube Fittings, ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Instrumentation Fittings Stockist, Carbon Steel Double Ferrule Fittings, CS A105 Single Ferrule Fitting, Carbon Steel Tube Fittings Manufacturer in India.
Bhairav Steel Industries is a prominent distributor of Carbon Steel A105 Tube Fittings, which is used at length in the chemical industry for its potency and corrosion resistance. Carbon Steel A105 Tube to Union Fittings is combination of nickel, chromium and iron, and is termed as a standard engineering material for appliances that need resistance to corrosion and heat. Carbon Steel A105 Tube to Male Fittings has good mechanical characteristics and presents the pleasing mixture of good workability and high strength. The content of high nickel in Carbon Steel A105 Tube to Female Pipes offers the alloy resistance to corrosion by a lot of inorganic and organic compounds, and as well makes it practically resistant to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking.
ASME SA105 Carbon Steel Male Branch Tee, ASTM A105 CS Tube Insert, Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Female Elbow, Carbon Steel Hydraulic Tube Fittings Exporter, Carbon Steel Ferrule Tube Fittings Dealer, Carbon Steel A105 Reducing Union Supplier in Mumbai, India.
The content of chromium in CS A105 Tube to Union Fittings presents resistance to sulphur compounds, and as well offers resistance to oxidizing states at elevated temperatures or in corrosive solutions. CS A105 Tube to Male Fittings is not precipitation hardenable, but it is being strengthened and hardened merely by cold work. Meanwhile, the adaptability of CS A105 Tube to Female Pipes has led to its usage in a range of functions that involve temperatures from cryogenic to more than 1095 Deg Celsius. Other applications for CS A105 Tube Fittings consist of heaters, stills, evaporator tubes, condensers and bubble towers for giving out fatty acids, etc.
Carbon Steel Tube Fittings Specification
||ASTM A105 / ASME SA105
||1/16 in. to 2 in. & 2mm to 50 mm.
||1/16 to 2 inches (imperial); 2 to 50 mm (metric)
||Upto 2000 to 6000 PSI
||NPT - ASME B1.20.1, SAE AS71051 | ISO/BSP Parallel - ISO 228 | ISO/BSP Tapered - ISO 7, BS EN 10226-1 | SAE (Unified) - ASME B1.1
||NPT, ISO/BP, SAE/MS, AN, weld ends, port connectors, sanitary flanges, tube adapters
||Tube to Union, Tube to Male, Tube to Female, Instrument Pipe Fittings, Accessories
|Max Working Pressure
||8MPa | 1200psi Depending on The Tubing Material
||-40°C—250°C | -40°F—482°F Depending on The Tubing Material
||Straights, elbows, tees, crosses, caps, plugs, nuts and ferrules Chromatograph and Column End
|Tube Fitting uses & application
- Compression tube fitting to connect two imperial tubes (or fractional tubes), two metric tubes or, also, the connection of a metric tube at one end and a fractional/imperial tube at the other end in Petroleum, Power, Chemical, Construction, Gas, Metallurgy, Shipbuilding etc
- Carbon Steel A105 / SA105 Tube Fittings useful for their extreme temperature and pressure capabilities for high/low temperatures applications, and their compatibility with aggressive fluids, compression fittings can be seen in systems varying from gas lines in refineries, plumbing etc.
|Material Test Certificates (MTC) for Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Tube Fitting as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2, Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
Carbon Steel A105 Tube Fittings Types
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Male Connector
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Female Connector
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Bulkhead Union
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Male Elbow
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Union Elbow
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Female Branch Tee
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Male Run Tee
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Male Tube Adapter
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Female Tube Adapter
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Front Ferrule
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Back Ferrule
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Union Cross
Carbon Steel A105 Instrumentation Tube Fittings Chemical Composition
||0.5 - 1 max
Carbon Steel A105 Compression Fittings Mechanical Properties
||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)
Other Types of Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Tube Fittings in Stock
- Carbon Steel Swagelok Tube Fittings
- A105 Carbon Steel Parker Tube Fittings
- A105 Carbon Steel Flared Tube Fittings
- Carbon Steel A105 Imperial Tube Fittings
- Carbon Steel A105 Pneumatic Tube Fittings
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Hydraulic Fittings
- Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Tube Adapters
- Carbon Steel A105 Push-Connect Tube Fittings
- SA105 Carbon Steel Tube End Closure
- CS A105 45° Positionable Male Elbow
- A105 Carbon Steel 90 deg Male Adapter
- Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Tube Cap
- Carbon Steel Instrumentation Tube Fittings
- Carbon Steel Compression Tube Fittings
- Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Reducer
- A105 Carbon Steel Tube Plug
- Carbon Steel A105 Union Tee
- Carbon Steel A105 Port Connector
Carbon Steel Tube Fittings Application
Carbon Steel A105 Tube Fittings are used in parts that connect tubes or thin-walled pipes sections together or to other components in in-line, offset, multi-port, or mounting configurations.
We Supply Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Tube Fittings across Various Countries like
United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Canada, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Bahrain, Nigeria, South Korea, Iran, Croatia, Ukraine, Yemen, Estonia, Libya, Spain, Mexico, Oman, Sweden, Israel, Iraq, Malaysia, Gabon, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Norway, Mexico, Vietnam, Turkey, Pakistan, Angola, Italy, United Kingdom, Philippines, Qatar, Iran, Bolivia, Egypt, United States, Hungary, Singapore, Chile, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Colombia, Afghanistan, Lithuania, Poland, Morocco, China, Ecuador, Bhutan, Nigeria, Taiwan, Belgium, Finland, Trinidad & Tobago, Kenya, Netherlands, Japan, Serbia, Brazil, Czech Republic, Belarus, Australia, Bulgaria, Denmark, Indonesia, Austria, Peru, Jordan, Portugal, Chile, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Argentina, Costa Rica, South Africa, Lebanon, Venezuela, Ghana, Kuwait, Greece, Romania, France, Poland, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Switzerland.